• Outflows the
factory exhaust manifolds by 6%, improving performance
and throttle response
• Compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for easy
• Eliminates the flow restricting pinch of the factory
• The machined ports match the factory gasket openings
which maximizes exhaust flow
• 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are
incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or
• Durable cast ductile iron construction
• Manifold mounting hardware is included for a
• Made in the USA
These unique up pipes are constructed of 2" mandrel-bent
304 stainless steel tubing with a .120" wall for
strength and durability.
2" Inner Liner Flex Pipes:
The down-pipes utilizes heavy duty 2" flex tubes with
internal inner liner.
High quality 3/8" thick flanges are used for a complete
360 degree sealing surface.
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports
machined to match the factory gaskets. This allows for
maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is
incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of
gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional
cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes,
which allows the manifolds to be installed without
having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the
Fits 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax Trucks
High-temp Anti-Seize Lubricant