A.R.T. Cryogenically Treated
Brake Rotors are the very best in a performance brake
upgrade. Through the use of deep cryogenic tempering,
these rotors are able to endure more heat and abuse by
reducing the rotor of porosity and stress. The
Slotting process adds additional cooling by aiding the
out-gassing effect, in turn increasing braking
performance in both wet and dry situations. Every
A.R.T rotor is carefully CNC machine slotted, inspected,
cryogenically treated, and re-inspected by one of ART's
highly qualified technicians. This assures you that your
rotors were given the personal attention that other
mass-produced assembly-line manufacturers can't provide.
recommend A.R.T rotors to be used in conjunction with
Performance Friction Carbon Metallic brake pads for the
best stopping power.
• 200% Increase in Rotor and Pad Life!
• Eliminates Brake Fade and Warpage or Thickness
Variation (called TV).
• Substantially Reduced Brake Dust on Wheels.
• Increased Stopping Power for Daily Driving and Towing
• Complemented by using Performance Friction brake pads.
• E-Coated for superior corrosion protection.
Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD Front Rotors (Pair)
Uses Pad Part #: 785.20