Cummins Filtration offers two types of cleaners to keep your
cooling system in top condition. Both Restore™ and Restore Plus™
remove contaminants without harming metal surfaces, gaskets,
hoses or plastic parts. They are also approved by Cummins® as
the preferred product for cleaning oil contaminated cooling
systems under warranty maintenance.
• Safely Removes Rust, Corrosion, Scale, and Solder Bloom
Without Disassembling your Cooling System
• Mild Acid-Based Chelating Cleaner
1. Drain the cooling system and dispose of used coolant.
2. Immediately add 1 gallon of Restore or Restore Plus for each
10 gallons of cooling system capacity, and fill with tap water.
with plain water.
3. Turn on cab heater switch to high and allow maximum coolant
flow through heater core.
4. Run the engine at normal operating temperature at least 185°F
for 60-90 minutes.
5. Drain the cooling system and refill with tap water.
6. Run the engine at normal operating temperature for 5 minutes.
7. Drain the cooling system and refill with new Fleetguard ES
Compleat 50/50 Premix coolant. Install a new coolant filter
suitable for the coolant system capacity. Turn off cab heater.
Fleetguard RESTORE is an alkaline-based cleaner and contains no
antifreeze. Do not allow cooling system to freeze during
cleaning. If RESTORE is exposed to temperatures below -13°F
thaw and shake before use.
Supplemental Coolant Additive [DCA60L]
Fleetguard DCA4 1/2