Fleetguard ES Compleat OAT coolant from Cummins Filtration is a
nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free formulation. It does not
contain borate or silicate, which makes it acceptable to most
OEMs around the world. This new coolant is environmentally
friendly and offers solid liner pitting and better aluminum
protection than conventional OAT coolants containing nitrite.
With extended service intervals of 300,000 miles (500,000 km) or
6,000 hrs, ES Compleat OAT offers freeze protection to -34° F
and provides ultimate liner pitting, corrosion and aluminum
protection for longer system life.
ES Compleat OAT coolant meets ASTM and performance
specifications of most major OEMs, including Cummins,
Detroit Diesel, MAN, Volvo, MACK and International.
• Organic Lifetime Coolant with 300,000 mi (500,000 km) or 6000
Hours Service Intervals. With proper maintenance, ES Compleat
OAT lasts 1 million miles (1.5 million km)/20,000 engine hours.
• For use in all heavy/light duty diesel, natural gas and
• Easy Maintenance with OAT Extender and Non-Chemical Filters
• Best Aluminum Corrosion Protection
• Protects against liner pitting and provides solid corrosion
protection for aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass, and solder.
Contains proprietary scale inhibitors. Compatible with gaskets,
elastomers, non-metallics including silicon seals/hoses.
• OAT Extender Extends Coolant Life 300,000 mi (500,000 km) or
• Meets ASTM D3306, ASTM D6210, TMC RP 329 and Performance Specifications of
Most Major OEMs
• OEM approved formulation free of nitrite, amine, phosphate,
borate, silicate, and 2-ethylhexonic acid.
• This item is concentrated. You add the water.
Supplemental Coolant Additive [DCA60L]
Fleetguard DCA4 1/2