MBRP's XP Series exhaust systems
are the choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can
take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged
sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand
everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime. The system is so
dependable that it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
• All pipes are
mandrel-bent for increased airflow
• Easy installation - installs with common hand tools
• Bolt-on design - no welding. Hardware and instructions
• Hangers are dual welded for the strongest possible connection
• Delivers a rich, mellow exhaust note
• Tubing is 4 inch heavy duty T409 stainless steel
• Improves fuel economy
• Increased HP and torque, reduces EGTs
• Includes mirror polished T304 stainless steel tip
• Lifetime manufacturers warranty
Fits 2013 Dodge
2500/3500 6.7L Cummins Trucks with Crew Cab/Short Bed.
For non CC/SB see
This system connects to the factory DPF
(Diesel Particulate Filter) to maintain emission standards. Because the factory Cat and DPF
are left in place, this system does not utilize a muffler.